Friday, April 05, 2013

H54F - High Five For Friday Link Up

 Good Morning!!

On this beautiful sunny Friday I decided I would join Lauren from "From My Grey Desk" for her H54F link up! If you aren't sure what it is, go check it out! It is pretty much a little post dedicated to reflecting on your 5 favourite things from the week.  

 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

Keep reading to see what my favourite things of the week were!


1. Got the sweetest Easter treat from my sister. Godiva chocolates. She picked out each flavour based on what she thought I would like. They were all delicious. I mean what, they aren't all gone.



2. Added some buttons with links to other social media to my blog! So go follow me on facebook, instagram and twitter. The links are right there!! (Top right corner of the blog)



3. Enjoyed a really great dinner with the boyfriend before he had to leave again. Food and drinks were delicious!



4. I have really been enjoying the new Nabob Swiss Hazelnut coffee for Tassimo. I actually really like it, it smells a lot more like hazelnut than it tastes, but its coffee and I love coffee! I've also really been enjoying drinking it out of the purple polka dot cup! It reminds me of spring.



5. This past week marked 20 years since we first came to Canada from Germany. On Mar. 31, 1993 my mom brought us to Canada for the first time.



What were some of your highlights throughout the week?

1 comment:

  1. Those chocolates look so good!
    I'll have to follow you on Pinterest next time I'm at my computer and can click the links :)

    http://fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete